Hitting the ice. Watch the website for updates!
Thursday September 10:
U-13(former Peewee) 5:30-6:30pm
U-15 (former Bantam) 6:45-7:45pm
U-18 (former Midget) 8:00-9:00pm
Saturday September 12:
U-11 (former Atom) 10:15-11:15am
U-13(former Peewee) 11.30-12:30pm
U-15 (former Bantam) 12.44-1:45pm
U-18 (former Midget) 2:00-3:00pm
Please look on the website for updates on facility usage.
Next update will be placed on Tuesday September 8.
- atoms need to come dressed except skates and helmets
- dressing rooms will be locked until 15 min prior to ice
- all other levels you will only have 15 min so dress at home of needed and you will have only 15 min after the practice to change.
- no parents or siblings in the dressing room
-all players to enter through the main doors.
- players to go to dressing room, parents up stairs and in to bleachers maintaining social distancing.
- we encourage siblings to not attend but when they do they MUST remain by parents at all times absolutely no wandering around the rink
- masks are encouraged but not mandatory at this time- subject to change
PLEASE NOTE FACILITY REGULATIONS WILL BE POSTED AND MUST BE FOLLOWED, ANY NOT FOLLOWING WILL RECEIVE ONE WARNING THEN A WRITTEN SUSPENSION. VIOLATIONS CAN RESULT IN ENTIRE ASSOCIATION LOSING FACILITY USAGE RIGHTS