Travel/Exhibition Permits

Travel permits and sanction numbers must be applied for by the Thursday prior to the weekend of the exhibition or tournament. Please fill out forms below and email them to Garrett Wiebe at for any travel permits/sanction numbers.

NOTE: Any play outside of Zone 2 requires a Travel permit unless its league play. All exhibition and/or tournaments require a travel permit outside of zone 2. All game sheets must be sent to Hockey Alberta.

Exhibition Game Request

Travel Permit Request


Click on the link below for Hockey Alberta Zone Map.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Is a travel permit required for exhibition games played outside the Zone even though the team we are playing against is in our League?

A: Yes. All Exhibition and Tournament games played outside the Zone require a travel permit. This permit can be obtain on-line, through your L.M.H.A., and must be applied for no later than 3:00 PM on the Thursday prior to travel. Failure to obtain a travel permit could result in future travel privileges being denied not only for your team but for the whole association.

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information